воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

air tran wendys




Ear infections are definitely not fun.� I have the start of one now, and I am beginning to list to one side and run into walls. So much for my ninja-like balance and grace.
Tomorrow is my first day off in 6 days, and I get to devote it to laundry *woo*. This weekend, however, is a 3 day weekend for me. The schedule just happened to work out that way. We had a meeting at work, and we determined that everyone all around was happier with the idea of alternating weekends off, rather than having a single day on the weekend each. That way if we wanted to , heaven forbid DO something on a weekend, we could without making short plans.

I got my engagement ring :) Fox proposed officially on Monday and after a slightly disasterous ring search Monday we found the perfect ring online on Tuesday. It came in on Saturday and Fox came home on his lunch break to give it to me. Everyone at work loves it, they are the only ones to have seen it on me so far. Silk and Angel will be seeing it eventually but this weekend hasnt worked out for visiting one another. Silk is just getting over the flu and I have the ear infection.

Now, on to the ice cream part. Everyone in the lifestyle talks about after care. Ours, simply, is ice cream. Granted we still enjoy it when we ARENT playing, but for us after a rough or intense scene, Ice cream is the way to go. It prevents nightmares, and seems to calm nerves and bring everyone back down happily. Gotta love simplicity.

discontinued maybelline cosmetics, air tran wendys, air tran x fare, air tran x fares, air tran.com.



Комментариев нет: