суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

com golden tamil




Ok, so I have been up here for almost 3 months and am still without a sofa in my basement. I am looking for one that is descent looking (i.e. Not stained, ripped, or beat up), that has kinda clean lines (i.e. No overstuffed, or country floral), and that can fit in a 30" door opening. I have been perusing CraigsList often, but always to no avail. My budget is prolly around $100, but will go up depending on if it fits my needs. I have tried a couple used furniture stores (Cort/Retagit), but they are both kinda high for beat up junk. I really have no other idea where to look, and am in need desperately. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks in advance...
com golden tamil, com golden nugget, com golden gopher minnesota, com golde tr.



Комментариев нет: