воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

contract free home purchase




Work
For real, I just got a massive paycheck and it feels good to be contributing, and not being shafted in return. My boss Tomas is great, and makes work fun and enjoyable so I nearly never get the dreaded feeling of going to work, that use to plague me.
Music
I havenapos;t really had time to completely create a musical composition that I am completely content with, however in my mere moments of relaxation I have created a few pieces, that have yet to be finished.
Family
Thanksgiving was quite the contrast to last year since I was not in the kitchen this year : having to pull together the finishing strings to a thanksgiving dinner. So I got to relax and watch rerun cartoon justice league episodes which I bought for five bucks at work,�THEN my dad pulled out his comic collection and us, and my two brothers bonded over our incredible nerdyness. Iapos;m not into turkey dinners really, so I stuck to my usual veggies, bread, fruit, and various other components of a holiday meal
*
Iapos;ve been having numerous dreams in which I am either pregnant or with child. Itapos;s incredibly loony, since for as long as i can remember I have had no interest in bearing children. My brothers are so much younger, and as a result I have always felt like some sort of parental figure towards them. However, since the passing of these multiple dreams I have been thinking a lot about this subject. And I am sure now that some time I would like to bear at least one, and teach them all the wonderful things in life, read them poetry, comb their hair, encase them in music, and bake them lovely pies to eat before bed. I think I was inspired by life is beautiful, which i watched last week, one night before falling asleep.

claiming mileage on income taxes, contract free home purchase, contract free home rental, contract free home sale, contract free home sales.



Комментариев нет: